Welcome to our website www.rottigni.it (the Site).
For Rottigni Officina Meccanica S.r.l. your privacy and the security of your personal data are very important to us, so we endeavour to collect and manage your personal data with the utmost care and we will take specific measures to keep it safe.
Rottigni Officina Meccanica S.r.l., as Data Controller (hereinafter “ROTTIGNI” or “Controller”) pursuant to Legislation Decree nr. 196/2003 (hereinafter “Code”) and EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter "Regulation"), will process your data according to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, purpose limitation and retention, minimisation and accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, as well as the principle of accountability pursuant to art. 5 of the Regulation. Your personal data will therefore be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation and the duty of confidentiality set out therein.
- is intended for the site rottigni.it
- it forms an integral part of the Platform and the services offered by the Company;
- it is written pursuant to art. 13 of the Code and to art. 13 of the Regulation for those who interact with the services of the Platform.
* * *
The processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data, with or without the aid of automated processes, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, retention, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, comparison or combination, restriction, elimination or destruction.
- Data Controller
The Data Controller, i.e. the subject who decides how and why to process your personal data, is Rottigni Officina Meccanica S.r.l., Via Giuseppe Mazzini 38/A, VAT and Fiscal Code 01626370165. You can always contact Rottigni Officina Meccanica S.r.l. for any clarifications regarding the protection of personal data, to the address above or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What personal data do we collect?
The categories of personal data that we collect and treat when you browse or register on our website are as follows:
– we collect the personal data necessary to conclude and execute your request on our website as name and surname, invoice and shipping address, navigational data and preference (hereinafter “personal data”).
Personal data provided when accessing our website is:
- Navigational data: This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by persons who connect to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the user's operating system and computing environment. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the Controller or third parties;
- Data provided voluntarily by you: our Privacy Notice refers also to data supplied by the user on purpose by filling in the forms presented online by the Site;
- Third party data provided voluntarily by You: in using certain services, personal data which you have provided to the Controller may be processed by third parties. In this event, you are the independent data controller, assuming all the legal obligations and responsibilities. In this sense, you confer on this point the widest indemnity with respect to any objection, claim, request for compensation for damage from processing etc. that should reach the Controller from third parties whose personal data has been processed through your use of the services on the Site in violation of the rules on the protection of relevant personal data. In any case, if you provide or otherwise process personal data of third parties while using the Site, from then on you assume all connected liability and this hypothetical processing shall be based on the prior acquisition - on your part - of the consent of the third party to the processing of information which concerns it;
- Cookies and other tracking technology.
- How do we use personal data collected?
Your personal data will be processed where applicable, with your consent where necessary, for the following purposes:
- to conclude and execute requests on products and / or services offered on rottigni.it
- to allow the log-in on the website and the use of services for the registered users;
- to find specific requests addressed to the Data Controller, including requests addressed to our Customer Service by filling in the form “Contact us”;
- to manage the requests to our offices, which uses the personal data you provide to meet your requests for information and requests for assistance;
- to manage specific requests addressed to our Customer service;
- to fulfil any obligations under current Italian and European legislation and to satisfy requests from the authorities;
- to analyse your interests, habits and consumption choices, in order to be able to send you informative and personalised promotional material about the services offered ("profiling");
- where agreed, to carry out direct marketing via email for products similar to those that you have purchased, pursuant to art. 130, par. 4 of the Code;
- to develop studies, research, market statistics; to you send information and promotional material relating to the activities, services and products of the company and its own commercial Partners, or surveys to improve the service ("customer satisfaction"). These communications may be made by email or text message, by post and/or telephone with an operator and/or through the official ROTTIGNI pages on social networks or through push notifications via the App;
- the Data Controller gathers one consent for marketing purposes, pursuant the general Measure of Data Protection Supervisor “Guidelines on Marketing and against Spam - 4 July 2013”.
Should you not wish to authorize the marketing activities mentioned above and subsequently do not wish to receive further communications from rottigni.it or if you wish to limit the manner in which you may be contacted, you may interrupt these communications at any time by simply writing to the appropriate contact details of ROTTIGNI;
In relation to all the activities mentioned above, we will process your personal data mainly through IT and electronic tools; the tools we use guarantee high safety standards, in full compliance with current legislation.
- Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis for processing personal data for the purposes set out in sections 3.a., b., c., d., is art. 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation ([...] processing is necessary for the performance of a contract of which the subject is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the same), as the processing is necessary for the provision of services; as regards the processing of Your data for profiling purposes linked to the provision of services, as per sections 3.h., i., this processing has its own legal basis in art. 22(2)(a) as it is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the subject and a data controller.
The purpose referred to in section 3 f., represents a legitimate processing of personal data pursuant to art. 6(1)(c) of the Regulation ([...] processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject). In fact, once the personal data has been transferred, the processing is indeed necessary to comply with the legal obligations to which the Company is subject.
The provision of personal data for the purposes described above is optional. Failure to provide data will, however, make it impossible to receive the requested services.
The processing performed for the purposes set out in sections 3 h., i. is based on you giving your consent pursuant to art. 6(1)(a) ([...] the interested party has given their consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes) and art. 22(2)(c) of the Regulation. The provision of your personal data for the purposes set out in sections 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7 is therefore entirely optional and does not affect the use of the services. If you wish to oppose the processing of Your data for these purposes, you may contact the Controller at any time at the addresses indicated in the "Contact" section of this statement or, where available, through the "Settings" of the App.
It should be noted that, pursuant to art. 130. Par. 4 of the Code, if the data controller uses, for direct sales of their products or services, the email details provided by the interested party in the context of the sale of a product or service, it may not require the consent of the data subject provided that the services are similar to those used during the sale and the interested party, having been adequately informed, does not refuse such use whether initially or upon subsequent communications.
- Who will process your data?
Your personal data will be processed by the internal staff of ROTTIGNI specifically trained and authorized to process.
- persons or bodies acting as responsible for Data treatment pursuant to art. 29 pf the Code and art. 28 of the Regulation;
- persons, bodies or authorities with whom it is compulsory to communicate your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the law or by order of the authorities;
- persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to the Controller in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters; ii) subjects delegated to carry out technical maintenance activities; iii) credit institutions, insurance companies and brokers; iv) parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated Companies, limited to the pursuit of administrative-contracting purposes connected with the performance of organisational, administrative, financial and accounting activities;
- persons authorised by the Company to process personal data necessary to perform activities strictly related to the provision of services, whether they are committed to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality;
- your data may be transmitted to the police and to the judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the investigation and prosecution of crimes, the prevention and protection from threats to public security, to allow ROTTIGNI to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
- How long do we keep the data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time, different depending on the type of activity that involves the processing of your personal data.
After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way.
Your personal data is stored in compliance with the terms and criteria according to the Italian law.
In any case, this will not affect the further retention of data according to the applicable regulations which include the one provided for by art. 2947 (1) (3) and ss. c.c. Further information is available from the DPO.
To the point 3 f. your personal data are kept according to the Italian law.
To the points 3 h. and 3 i., your personal data are retained until cancellation by user request.
For additional information regarding the conservation of your personal data, you can always contact Rottigni Officina Meccanica S.r.l. to the contact details included in the section “Contact”.
- Your rights
At any time, you can exercise the rights pursuant to art. 7 of the Code, with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by ROTTIGNI.
You have the right to ask the controller at any time to access to your personal data, to rectify or cancel it or to oppose its treatment. You also have the right to request the limitation of processing in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the Regulation, as well as to obtain data relating to you in a structured format for common use and readable by an automatic device, in the cases provided for by art. 20 of the Regulation.
You will have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of any processing that has already taken place based on the consent given prior to the revocation. Requests should be sent in writing to the Controller at the addresses indicated in the "Contact" section of this statement.
The Company has the discretion to use automated systems/processes and an automated decision-making procedure (such as profiling) in order to offer you the requested services. In any case, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data), pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulation if you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to current law.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been unlawfully done, you can file a complaint with the competent authority regarding the protection of personal data in your country. We also inform you that, according to the European legislation to which the Data Processor of Italy is subject, you can also contact the Italian Data Protection Authority. Further information on how to file a claim is available on the site of the Italian Data Protection Authority, at http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
- Changes to this information
The constant evolution of our services may involve changes in the characteristics of the processing of your personal data described up to now. Consequently, this privacy notice may be subject to changes and additions over time, which may also be necessary with regard to new regulatory measures regarding the protection of personal data.
We request of you, therefore, to periodically check the contents: where possible, we will try to inform you promptly about the changes made and their consequences
The updated version of the privacy notice, in any case, will be published on this page, with indication of the date of its last update.
To exercise the rights referred to in this statement, you may write to the Controller for any information concerning the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights at dedicated email addresses.